Steve Jobs dies a billionaire, with a fortune of $7 billion, at the age of 56 from pancreatic cancer, and here are some of his last words...
"At this moment, lying on the bed, sick and remembering all my life, I realize that all my recognition and wealth that I have is meaningless in the face of imminent death. You can hire someone to drive a car for you, and make money for you but you can not rent someone to carry the disease for you.
As we get older we are smarter, and we slowly realize that the watch is worth $30 or $300 both of which show the same time. Whether we drive a car worth $150,000, or a car worth $2000- the road and distance are the same, and we reach the same destination. If we drink a bottle worth $300 or wine worth $10 we're drunk"
Undeniable Facts about life:
1. Do not educate your children to be rich. Educate them to be happy.
2. When children grow up, teach them the value of things, not the price.
3. Eat your food as medicine, otherwise, you will need to eat your medicine as food.
4. Whoever loves you will never leave you, even if they have 1000 reasons to give up. They will always find one reason to hold on.
5. There is a big difference between being human and human being.
6. If you want to go fast go alone! But if you want to go far - go together.